The layoff alternative: How shared sacrifice can save your business (and your culture)
In a span of mere weeks, companies around the globe are facing a slate of difficult decisions. As business leaders navigate so much uncertainty, one thing is clear: how you react, what you decide, and the communications you send will either strengthen or weaken the business in the long-term. With many organizations contemplating layoffs, some questions to consider:
- How do layoffs fit with the values you’ve established?
- What’s the impact to those who stay?
- What talent, knowledge and skills will walk out the door with those that are asked to leave?
- What will the long-term effects be on your culture?
Individuals who are laid off in today’s current economic environment will be hard pressed to find another job, not to mention losing one’s health benefits when they might be needed the most.
What if there was a better way?
Watch this webinar to learn:
- How shared sacrifice allows you to retain your top talent, maintain customer service, preserve industry knowledge, and recover faster.
- Multiple alternatives to cutting jobs and how shared sacrifice could be applied in your organization.