This form may be used for access requests, the right to be forgotten or erasure, rectification, data portability, restriction of or objection to processing of personal data.
Please note: Employees who receive services from Ceridian should access and rectify personal data directly in the self-service tool. Where personal data is not made directly available and cannot be corrected in the self-service tool, the employee request may be redirected to their employer. Employees of Ceridian Clients should pursue data subject requests through their employer. Ceridian is required to notify its client employers of any data subject requests made directly to Ceridian and will follow their direction with respect to the request made.
What you need to know:
- If sufficient information is not provided, Ceridian may not be able to fulfill requests.
- A response to requests containing sufficient information will be provided within 30 days of receipt or in accordance with applicable privacy legislation.
- Requests may be refused in accordance with applicable privacy legislation.
- A charge for requests may only be issued in accordance with applicable privacy legislation and Ceridian will notify you if a charge applies.
- Ceridian may contact you as indicated on the form to validate your identity or clarify requests.
- Ceridian may inform third parties that your personal data has been updated, corrected or erased.
- Data Subject Request Forms may be mailed to Ceridian’s Privacy Office: 3311 E. Old Shakopee Road, Minneapolis, MN 55425, USA.
- Please DO NOT list sensitive personal data in the space available.
- Please note that Ceridian reserves the right to retain basic information about requests and how they were fulfilled.
[Printable PDF of the Data Subject Request Form]