Ceridian Announces Winners of the 2019 XOXO Customer Success Awards
Toronto, ON and Minneapolis, MN, October 24, 2019
Ceridian (NYSE: CDAY; TSX: CDAY), a global human capital management (HCM) company, today announced the winners of the 2019 XOXO Customer Success Awards at its annual customer forum, INSIGHTS 2019.The awards program recognizes Ceridian customers that used Dayforce, the company’s modern cloud HCM platform, to achieve exemplary results on their digital transformation journey.
“Each winner’s story represents how Dayforce is a force for change, helping our customers create value and drive positive business outcomes,” said Bill Crawford, Chief Value Officer, Ceridian. “Our customers understand that investing in their people is the way to create lasting change, and we’re incredibly proud to be part of this journey with them.”
The winners of this year’s XOXO Customer Success Awards include:
- Global Transformation: Spirit AeroSystems. This award recognizes an organization that has significantly transformed HR processes on a global scale. With 18,000 employees worldwide, Spirit AeroSystems relied on Dayforce to ease the burden of complex payro
- ll processing. This allowed the team to focus on the strategic growth of the company while preserving compliance from a federal level to an international level.
- Employee Empowerment: Marshall Health. This award honors businesses that leverage Ceridian's solutions to improve the employee experience and overall employee wellness. Marshall Health used Dayforce to combat one of the top challenges in its industry: attracting and retaining talent. By accessing Dayforce anytime, anywhere, at their convenience, employees could work smarter and not harder – helping to boost engagement and communication.
- Astounding Transformation: Underwriters Laboratories. This award celebrates organizations that demonstrate one or more of Ceridian's core brand attributes, resulting in astounding transformative results. Underwriters Laboratories used Dayforce to completely transform business operations, while enhancing their employee experience.
- Peace of Mind Compliance: MBK Senior Living. This award pays tribute to companies that have made changes to strategic HCM processes with the goal of improving and managing compliance. MBK Senior Living, which operates across 33 locations, used Dayforce to automate their processes and alleviate compliance concerns.
To learn more about the award winners and their digital transformation stories, please visit Ceridian.com/XOXO.
Ceridian. Makes Work Life Better™.
Ceridian is a global human capital management software company. Dayforce, our flagship cloud HCM platform, provides human resources, payroll, benefits, workforce management, and talent management functionality. Our platform is used to optimize management of the entire employee lifecycle, including attracting, engaging, paying, deploying, and developing people. Ceridian has solutions for organizations of all sizes. Visit Ceridian.com or follow us @Ceridian.