Ceridian Announces Winners of the 2018 XOXO Customer Success Awards
Minneapolis, MN, October 18, 2018
Today, Ceridian, a global human capital management (HCM) technology company, celebrated the winners of the 2018 XOXO Customer Success Awards at its annual customer forum, INSIGHTS 2018.
With a brand promise of making work life better for people everywhere, Ceridian was proud to recognize organizations that have achieved outstanding results with Dayforce. Dayforce is Ceridian’s comprehensive cloud platform that combines HR, payroll, benefits, workforce management, and talent management in a single application.
The XOXO Customer Success Awards were awarded in five categories, with five different customers emerging as winners:
- Astounding Transformation – awarded to a Ceridian customer that has achieved transformative results after implementing Dayforce. This year’s well-deserved winner leveraged Dayforce to transform how they manage and support their workforce, while empowering their employees. This year’s winner is The Second City.
- Peace of Mind Compliance – presented to an organization that best demonstrates how it has made changes to HCM processes and leveraged Dayforce to improve and manage compliance. With Dayforce, this year’s winner streamlined compliance functions and payroll tax tables across all levels of government. Congratulations to the American Diabetes Association.
- Employee Empowerment and Engagement – given to a customer that has leveraged Ceridian's solutions to improve the employee experience and overall employee wellness. Dayforce has provided this customer with a single solution to manage talent, benefits, time, recruiting, pay, and performance, and created a seamless experience for employees and front-line managers. This year’s recipient is ATI Physical Therapy (ATI).
- Global Transformation – honors an organization that has significantly transformed HR processes on a global scale. With Dayforce, this customer went paperless with ease. Dayforce helped with global online reviews, online signatures, and reporting. With the headaches caused by paper behind them, this year’s winner is Electro Scientific Industries (ESI).
- Excellence in Talent Management – given to an organization that has leveraged Ceridian's solutions to improve the way it attracts, hires, develops, and retains its people. The winner of this year’s award is Universal Business Team (UBT).
"At Ceridian, when our customers succeed, we succeed,” said Leagh Turner, President, Ceridian. “Whether it’s helping them improve the way they attract and retain their employees, or helping them stay ahead of the compliance curve, we are honored to play a part in their success.”
To learn more about the award winners and nominees, please visit www.ceridian.com/xoxo.
INSIGHTS is Ceridian’s annual customer forum, which brings together business leaders from all over the world to enhance their knowledge and understanding of human capital management technology, share thought leadership, and discuss best practices to help prepare their organizations for the future of work. INSIGHTS 2018 will take place at Caesars Palace Hotel and Casino from October 15-19, 2018. Visit: insights.ceridian.com.
About Ceridian HCM Holding Inc.
Ceridian. Makes Work Life Better™.
Ceridian is a global human capital management software company. Dayforce, our flagship cloud HCM platform, provides human resources, payroll, benefits, workforce management, and talent management functionality. Our platform is used to optimize management of the entire employee lifecycle, including attracting, engaging, paying, deploying, and developing people. Ceridian has solutions for organizations of all sizes. Visit Ceridian.com or follow us @Ceridian.