Letter from Christopher R. Armstrong, Chief Customer Officer, Ceridian
At Ceridian, the welI-being of our employees, customers, suppliers, and partners is our top priority.
As I am sure your organization has plans in place to deal with the Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak, I wanted to share highlights of Ceridian’s plan with you. While Ceridian does not have operations in at-risk locations (China, Iran, Italy, Japan, and South Korea), we continue to take this matter very seriously.
In preparation for any COVID-19 related impacts, Ceridian has robust plans that have been reviewed and tested to ensure the critical services we provide globally will remain uninterrupted. As an illustration, we have verified that our workforce is able to provide continued support to our customers virtually in the event of a COVID-19 related work from home mandate. Additionally, our workforce and key functions are geographically dispersed across facilities, limiting the need for virtual support if there is a concentration of COVID-19 cases in a particular region.
Beyond requesting that all Ceridian employees follow World Health Organization guidelines, we have asked them to adhere to the following:
- Stay at home if unwell, even with mild symptoms, such as headache and slight runny nose, until they recover.
- If unwell, do not go into a Ceridian, customer, or supplier office.
- If they develop fever, cough and difficulty breathing, or they suspect they may have a COVID-19 related illness, seek medical advice immediately as this may be due to a respiratory infection or other serious condition.
- If a health care professional diagnoses them with a COVID-19 related illness, they are to notify their manager or their People and Culture representative immediately.
- Additionally, if they see an employee or other individual in a Ceridian office with flu or cold symptoms, they are to inform our People and Culture team.
- If a Ceridian employee, or people they live with or are in contact with, have recently travelled to or through any at-risk locations (China, Iran, Italy, Japan, South Korea), they must notify their Manager or People and Culture representative immediately. They may be asked to work from home for two weeks.
- Business travel to or through at-risk geographies including China, Iran, Italy, Japan, and South Korea is restricted.
- All non-essential business travel, whether international or domestic, should be avoided.
- Travel for customer sales, performance and implementation meetings is permitted, but must be pre-approved by the employee’s manager.
GUESTS AT CERIDIAN OFFICES:
- Signs regarding COVID-19 have been posted at entrances to Ceridian offices and conferences hosted by Ceridian.
- Prior to signing visitors into a Ceridian office or conference, reception staff will ask visitors to complete a questionnaire, verifying that they do not have a fever, cough or difficulty breathing.
- Guests will also be asked to confirm that they have not visited or have traveled through an at-risk location in the previous two weeks.
- Guests who are ill may not enter a Ceridian office or conference, or meet with Ceridian employees.
- Guests who have visited or have traveled through any at-risk locations may not enter a Ceridian office or conference, or meet with Ceridian employees for two weeks following their return.
- While hand-shaking is customary, we have requested that employees avoid doing so for the time being.
Like you, our primary focus is to keep everyone healthy and safe. Just as Ceridian employees visiting your offices will respect and adhere to your policies, we deeply appreciate and thank you for following the guest policy at our offices and conferences. We will continue to monitor the situation closely and carefully, and we will provide updates and guidance as needed.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact your Ceridian representative or me directly.
Christopher R. Armstrong
Chief Customer Officer
As Chief Customer Officer, Chris Armstrong is responsible for overall customer experience and satisfaction through his leadership of the Global Customer Office (GCO), a team that comprises Services, Support, and Customer Relationship Executives. Collaborating closely with Sales, the GCO’s prime directive is to ensure a seamless experience and maximum value for customers throughout their entire lifecycle with Ceridian.View Collection