As the pandemic evolves, it is critical that organisations are putting greater focus on caring for and supporting their workforce
It can be overwhelming for businesses and employees to stay on top of the constantly changing COVID-19 developments. This guide is designed to help employers manage and care for their workforce during the pandemic, support business continuity, and prepare for resumption of business activities.
Get guidance and resources on the following topics:
- Maintaining business continuity and operational efficiency
- Developing an internal communications plan
- Managing and engaging a dispersed workforce
- Reviewing and updating company policies
- Supporting employee well-being during times of stress