This form may be used to submit complaints about Ceridian’s data privacy program or practices. If you are an employee of a Ceridian client and have a complaint about your employer’s practices, please contact your employer directly.
Please note: Ceridian is required to notify its clients of any employee complaints received.
What you need to know:
- If sufficient information is not provided, Ceridian may not be able to fulfill requests.
- A response to requests containing sufficient information will be provided within 30 days of receipt or in accordance with applicable privacy legislation.
- Ceridian may contact you as indicated on the form to validate your identity or clarify complaints.
- EU Individuals have a right to submit a complaint directly to the applicable Data Protection Authority.
- Data Subject Request Forms may be mailed to Ceridian’s Privacy Office: 3311 E. Old Shakopee Road, Minneapolis, MN 55425, USA.
- Please DO NOT list sensitive personal data in the space available.
[Printable PDF of Data Privacy Complaint Form]