The newly restructured Ceridian Partner Network is here. Learn more about how these partnerships offer unique value and skills to our customers.
A redesigned Ceridian Partner Network
Our partners are core to what we do here at Ceridian, and our partner portfolio has been steadily growing to help meet our customers’ needs. These organisations help Ceridian customers meet their HR transformation goals through deep product expertise, industry knowledge, and best-in-class solutions. To better reflect how our partners and customers are working together, we have redesigned our Ceridian Partner Network (CPN).
Our revamped CPN framework aligns with our customers’ journey—we’re matching partners with customers at critical moments to drive continuous value.
Partnerships can be broad or focused, reflecting how partner organisations can most effectively support customers as they adopt Dayforce. For example, a customer might partner with one organisation on administration only while another partner works as the systems integrator. Our reimagined CPN creates many options for partners to connect and find the best fit.
The new structure
As with any redesign, we’ve made some changes to how our partners connect with customers. Our Ceridian Partner Network program operates with five distinct partner groups:
- Community Partners. This is a community of independent, trusted advisors with industry knowledge that help our customers evaluate how Dayforce can benefit their organisation.
- Administration Partners. These partners are Dayforce super-users who support customers in managing and enhancing how they administer Dayforce.
- Consulting Partners. These partners offer Value Added Services (VAS) and support customers’ ongoing needs through business advising, technical consulting, and Dayforce configuration.
- Systems Integrator (SI) Partners. Our SI partners have deep industry and Dayforce expertise which they use to lead complex Dayforce implementations and accelerate HR transformations.
- Software Partners. Our community of software partners design and deploy solutions that integrate with Dayforce, enhancing current capabilities with a seamless user experience.
Here’s what has changed
One of the biggest changes is that the Dayforce Consulting Partner Program (DCPP) will be retired and replaced by two new partner categories: Administration Partner and Consulting Partner. These new categories better represent the skills our partners possess and focus how they can leverage their expertise for customer success.
Additionally, to bring a broader set of partners such as brokers, advisors, group purchasing organisations, and private equity firms formally under the CPN program, a new partner category called Community Partner will be launched.
Two categories that will remain the same under the new framework are the SI Partner and Software Partner programs.
Customers + partners = success
Whether it’s a Community Partner offering industry-specific insights that help optimise your Dayforce use or a Systems Integrator Partner spearheading your Dayforce implementation, our partners are well-versed in our product and ready to help. We’re looking forward to all the ways our partners in every category of our new structure will continue delivering substantial value to our customers.