In the spirit of Global Payroll Week we’ve curated some of our best global payroll content to inspire and educate payroll leaders. From overcoming multi-payroll challenges to preparing for the future of payroll, there’s something for everyone in this comprehensive roundup.
Celebrating Global Payroll Week
Payroll may not be the flashiest topic when it comes to the world of work, but it’s definitely one of the most important. We all work to get paid, and running payroll efficiently, accurately, and on time is mission critical for organisations of every size. For multi-national organisations, global payroll is a challenging and complex undertaking, one which requires the right strategies, systems, and innovations.
Global Payroll Week is here (May 1-5) and it’s the perfect time to consider and prepare for what’s next in the world of payroll. We’ve compiled some of our best articles and reports to educate and inspire global payroll leaders.
Preparing for the future of payroll
- Future of Payroll Survey: See the challenges and opportunities that lie ahead for payroll professionals in this survey conducted in partnership with the American Payroll Association (APA) and the Global Payroll Management Institute (GPMI).
- What payroll pros need to know about improving employee experience: The payroll function is changing, and with that comes new opportunities and expectations for payroll practitioners.
Tackling global payroll challenges
- To compete globally, companies need global HR thinking: Global businesses need to create a consistent payroll experience across all locations. Learn how to build that seamless experience and stay competitive.
- How payroll leaders are overcoming the challenges of global pay: Explore how Ceridian customers are leveraging a single, global payroll solution to drive value in multi-region operations.
- Global payroll – staying afloat in international waters: The story of the Ever Given Suez Canal ship stranding highlights the economic disruption caused by disparate processes and systems.
Building a successful global payroll strategy
- The value of operational efficiency in your global payroll model: Learn how to streamline your global payroll processes to drive more value for your workforce.
- How your global payroll strategy can drive future growth: Learn how one multi-national organisation is handling payroll for its borderless workforce
- How to act on insights from international payroll data: Viewing your payroll function as a strategic tool helps you gain deeper insight into labour costs, comp strategy and equity.